Welcome to Christmas Wishes and Jokes
It is our goal to make you laugh! And even more so during the holiday season, when we should share love, joy, happines, laughs and beautiful Christmas Wishes. If you are looking for pictures-only Merry Christmas Wishes collection, see more here. But if you want the best wishes there are, look no further than this article, the collection I've created just for you... and other visitors of this page :)
We can argue a lot about holidays, but there is no doubt that Christmas is one of the largest holidays in the world. It is celebrated by billions of people, by almost all nations and countries. It is celebrated festival, filled with love, joy, fun and family values. Christmas is celebrated on Dec 25th, and it is followed by another great holiday - New Year Eve.
Christmas is celebrated in honor of Jesus Christ, marking his birth day. Whether you are a Christian or not, the fact remains that Jesus is still one of the most influential human beings that has ever walked this Earth. His life and legacy transformed the way our lifes. It has influenced people of all religions in this word. People changed the way they feel, the way they think, the way they live. Wars and battles have been fought, thousands and thousands of people sacrificed their life in his honor, and even more spread his teachings and words around the globe. Humanity even started counting time from the moment of his birth. It is now know as after Christ (Anno Domini) and before Christ eras.
With all this in mind, it only comes naturally that Christmas is now one of the largest festivals in the world. Millions of people share their Merry Christmas Wishes, exchange positive messages, celebrate it with carols, parties and decorations. People send greetings and wishes for Christmas, and business are firing up for the annual shopping spree.
After much thinking and researching, I have made this collection of positive Christmas Wishes. On this website you can also find a lot of jokes related to Christmas. It is my goal to share love and laughs, and I always laugh on good ones. So, I hope you'll share a laugh with me.
I also hope that the blog Merry Christmas Wishes and Jokes will be liked and appreciate by you all. If you really like this website, than don’t forget to share this article on social networks or instant messaging apps.
- Keep your faith and kindness this Christmas. I wish you good health and prosperity this holiday season.
- My heartfelt thoughts and best wishes go to you. Let the Christmas cheers make your soul be childlike once again.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas to all of you!
- December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- One of the best things about Christmas is the office Christmas party. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet face-to-face the people who you’ve been emailing from a few feet away all year.
- Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t a text.
- Money is scarce, times are hard, but I still managed to get you a Christmas card.
- This time of year sucks, but it sucks less when I have a friend like you to ride it out with me.
- Thanks for always being such a good friend. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
- Merry Christmas to the greatest parents. Thanks for filling my childhood full of joy, cheer and Christmas spirit.
- I’m sending to you, through the magic of modern technology, a message of love and peace.
- Best wishes for a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Christmas is a blessing from God, I am thankful for you and may all your dreams come true. Merry Xmas greetings!
- This is a time for presents, carols, angels, Santa, food and family so enjoy every moment with love and happiness. Happy Holidays!
- Here’s to all the joys of the season, I wish you and your family a merry Christmas celebration!
- May His love fill your home with blessings and hope. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
This Christmas wish is sent to you with the hopes that it will make all your dreams come true. Merry Xmas wishes!
Spread the love, joy and yuletide cheer and make sure you have a rocking Christmas and happy New Year!
Merry Christmas SMS Messages
Christmas is not a time nor a season,
But a state of mind,
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth & love.
Christmas is the time of giving & sharing.
It is the time of loving & forgiving.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!
A song was heard at Christmas
To wake the midnight sky
A saviour’s birth, and peace on earth
& praise to God on high.
Two things upon this changing earth
can neither change nor end;
the splendor of Christ’s humble birth,
the love of friend for friend…
From Home to home,
& heart to heart,
from one place to another.
The warmth & joy of Christmas,
brings us closer to each other.
If one night a big fat man
jumps in at your window grabs
you and puts u in a sack
don’t worry I told Santa
I wanted u for CHRISTMAS
I know I’ve told u many times
How much I love u, Dear
& how it seems to me
u grow still sweeter every year.
Wouldn’t life be worth the living
Wouldn’t dreams be coming true
If we kept the Christmas spirit
All the whole year through?
So, to sum up, I hope you've found a greeting you can share. I also wish that God’s spirit shall warm your home and your hearts and keep you in cheerful spirits all the holiday season.